Parkour Collab Parkour Collab

Whut.

ToxicSnafu was the best, had good animation. Pupart's was random at times, not really parkour, but okay.

Thank You Art Collage Thank You Art Collage

Epic drawings.

Awesome drawings, especially just for a thank you to those people.

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

Better than the Original L4D Trailer

It really is. The music is better, there's not just a bunch of zombies running around like crazy, and I like how you used fireballs as guns.

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

Low percentage.

Usually I have better luck with games, but it seems as if this game has low perecentages of winning or making profit. I got to floor 3 three times, played Russian Roulette and died immediately. The heads and tails game seems as if it's a 1/3 chance, not 1/2. As well as the cups, usually there is a pattern. Rock Paper Scissors offered better chances. Slot machines are impossible, there is no way to get jackpot.

Epos Epos

Great RPG.

I played through the whole main storyline. I beat the final boss, and trying to kill the crazy old guy in his undies. Can't beat him. Great RPG though. I wish there were more upgradeables such as armor and weapons. Otherwise, this is the only game on Newgrounds I have played spending lots of time on.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

What the?

When I click the clocktower, nothing happens. I have the bow and arrow already, but nothing happens. :/

EdibleCastle responds:

You also need Cuboy to know he needs to shoot the town clock. Make sure you talked to the piano man after giving him his sheet about the local folklore!

Powdered De Milo Powdered De Milo

I remember that clearly.

I even rememberd what they said in the episode a little. Something like

IT TASTES JUST LIKE SAWDUST!

IT GIVES YOU VITAMIN F(ART) and will help you on your day!

I also remembered that he flew backwards, with his feet leading.