Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

Low percentage.

Usually I have better luck with games, but it seems as if this game has low perecentages of winning or making profit. I got to floor 3 three times, played Russian Roulette and died immediately. The heads and tails game seems as if it's a 1/3 chance, not 1/2. As well as the cups, usually there is a pattern. Rock Paper Scissors offered better chances. Slot machines are impossible, there is no way to get jackpot.

Epos Epos

Great RPG.

I played through the whole main storyline. I beat the final boss, and trying to kill the crazy old guy in his undies. Can't beat him. Great RPG though. I wish there were more upgradeables such as armor and weapons. Otherwise, this is the only game on Newgrounds I have played spending lots of time on.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

What the?

When I click the clocktower, nothing happens. I have the bow and arrow already, but nothing happens. :/

EdibleCastle responds:

You also need Cuboy to know he needs to shoot the town clock. Make sure you talked to the piano man after giving him his sheet about the local folklore!

P.in.g P.in.g

Wow...

Boring. Really boring. At least try to add a twist like powerups or something.

1924 1924

It's okay...

Really fun, and addicting. The only thing bothering me was the titles and the lag coming after that which sometimes made me die.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Awesome

Really awesome. Like the fact that you can use Super Karoshi and kryptonite.